Landscape Maintenance Crew / Gardener
Sorry, this job has expired.
Just Right Lawns is currently accepting applications for Gardener positions in both North and South Austin areas.
We offer competitive hourly wages, plenty of work, and excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental Vision and Life Insurance after 60 days of employment.
As a Just Right Lawns employee you'll go through an intensive training process and be Industry Standard Certified before joining the crew.
• Have at least 2 months of experience in the residential lawn maintenance industry.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Bilingual preferred (Spanish and English)
• Must be proficient with lawn care, mowers, blowers, weed-eaters, edgers, trimmers, etc.
• Prepare the truck with the necessary supplies and equipment to complete the day’s work.
• Interface with customers and clients whenever necessary.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain a professional image at all time while on company time.
• Ability to take clear and compelling direction from Model Team Member.
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions/extreme heat, wind gusts, rain and cold days.
• Ability to tolerate allergens, outdoor allergens can not be accommodated.
• Ability to complete given tasks within set time frames.
• Ability to walk and work on rough and sloping and/or uneven ground.
• Ability to adapt to sudden changes in workload and budgetary environment.
• Ability to drive a box truck.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule. (Saturday and Sunday as needed)
Just Right Lawns exists to improve the lives of our customers and employees. The experience of Just Right Lawns should leave an employee happy, proud, and loving their work; and the customer happy, proud, and loving their yard.
Just Right Lawns is an Equal Opportunity Employer.